Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ok, I Didn't Know Hodes Was THAT Good.

From the Concord Monitor:

Before zipping off to his next event, Biden promised many more visits. "You're going to be able to make an assessment whether I'm real or I'm phony."

If the comments of some on Main Street are any indication, Biden will need those visits. "I talked to him for 15 minutes yesterday," said Dave Rinciari. "That was someone else," said Paul Audet, who was sitting nearby. That, Audet said, was Paul Hodes.


I mean, I suspect Hodes' politics to be better than Biden's. But that his schmoozing is on par with Mr. Sunday Morning Talkshow's? That surprises me. (In a good way.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Keener said...

Yeah, I saw that. Funny. Bet "muscular" Joe Biden was unhappy with that.

1:47 AM  
Blogger yankeedoodler said...

Yeah. Maybe Biden was too busy talking to "Clara."

7:42 AM  
Blogger yankeedoodler said...

Ok, I just went to the Monitor article, and that is the creepiest picture of Biden yet.

Is he trying to head-butt that poor girl, or worse?

7:49 AM  
Blogger MissLaura said...

It says in the article that there was "an eyebrow-raising hug ('I'm not getting fresh. Her dad and I were classmates.'" Maybe that was the girl in the picture?

1:13 PM  
Blogger DavidNYC said...

I only hope you're right, Laura. I'd hate for this fellow to think he was talking to Biden and not Hodes because Hodes seems like the kind of guy to vote for the bankruptcy bill and plagiarize speeches from British prime ministers!

1:54 PM  
Blogger DavidNYC said...

And speaking of inappropriate touching, check out this timely NYT article on the subject of politicians getting too grabby.

1:56 PM  
Blogger MissLaura said...

See, David, I wasn't even going to admit to that possibility. I mean, ugh.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home